This integration supports any Wiegand format defined by the customer in C-CURE 9000 software that meets the following requirements:
- The format must contain up to 4 parities. Formats with more than 4 parities are not supported by this integration.
- Proprietary Wiegand formats defined in the C-CURE 9000 or ones that contain Card data fields of: Card status | Expiration date | Fixed binary | Fixed data | Issue code | Site code | Unknown – are not supported by this integration.
- Formats defined by user must meet the following requirements:
1. Card data fields has to be of the following types:Card number, Card facility code
2. Parity fields has to be of the following types:Even parity, Odd parity